Public WiFi for your Business
Customers using WiFi at retail business spend 23% more and increase visit frequency by 19% when compared to customers that do not connect to WiFi. Customer spend and frequency rates decrease even more when businesses are in cellular dead zones.
Retail business providing WiFi service to customers see 28% more customer loyalty when compared to their competitors that do not provide customer access to WiFi.
Retail businesses see an increase in customer spend and loyalty within 10-days of a new WIFi implementation. Public signage of WiFi service increases foot traffic. Menu mentions of WiFi increases customer loyalty as well as improves labor efficiency.
Public WiFi and Hotspots are the single most exploited target for business cybercrime and customer identity theft. Savvy customers will know if WiFi is in-secure and will not use, circumvent systems and exploit access.
Everyday Edgebrook WiFi leverages all these benefits and eliminates the risks.
Your Edgebrook WiFi Customers will have easy one-click, reliable access to spend more time and return more frequently – because they know they are secure from cyber threats and identity theft. No passwords getting to the wrong people and no need to routinely change passwords.
Your business systems are secure against threats from customers and the Internet. Protecting your business operations and point-of-sale for your PCI compliance.
- All your customers will recognize familiar networks and logos from other community businesses
- Customer access click-thru sign-on – no password needed, still secure
- No upfront costs (AT&T/Comcast service is required)
- Equipment financing, maintenance and on-going support available for low monthly charges (bartering agreements are available too)
- Cloud managed for
- quick remote support, easy changes and upgrades
- See who is in your store now – staff and customers from the Internet
- Secure all customer device traffic and isolate business operations
- 100% WiFi coverage across your entire store without dead zones
- Market your website, promotions and Facebook pages
- Cross marketing from participating Edgebrook businesses (coming soon)
- Cross promote reward/loyalty programs (coming soon)
- Intrusion detection and prevention – prevent cybercriminals from accessing your point of sale (PoS)
- Deep packet inspection – see what Internet services and mobile devices your customers use most
- Email alerts when new customers sign-in or when system failures occur
- Bolt-on services for security cameras, telephones and energy efficient lighting solutions too
- Control staff and customer access on an individual basis.
Kevin Benson is a professional technical Architect specializing in information security, system virtualization and networking – providing business critical solutions to the countries fortune-1000 customers.
Kevin has always been a native Chicagoan, and a Sauganash resident for 12-years. Kevin supports the community and local business, and is passionate about technology. It is for this reason that he offers to work for community businesses on a freelance basis and accepts barter in trade for these valuable services. Kevin freelances under the company name of Bugs Byte (www.bugsbyte.com)